Fount announced an $8 million round of growth funding. Led by Lavrock Ventures. This brings its total raised to $10.75 million.
FOUNT helps companies identify what’s at the root of employee dissatisfaction and prioritize what to fix in their work environment. The company offers software-as-a-software (SaaS) solutions that remove friction from work and help increase productivity. Founded in 2022 as a spinout of the employee experience consultancy TI People, FOUNT has headquarters in Washington D.C., London, and Hamburg.
In this interview, learn:
- How Fount identifies points of friction in the work environment.
- Fount’s plans for this new funding.
- The deal’s impact on Fount’s customers, employees, and the market.
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q1 2023 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: Q1 2023 Global Work Tech VC Continues to Outperform the Market at Large with $2.2 Billion Across 80 Deals
- WorkTech Launches New Data Access and Data-Focused Memberships and Advisory Services
- WorkTech Founder George LaRocque Chairs New Innovation Summit Connecting Investors and Work Tech Providers at Industry’s Largest Global Conference