Setting You Up for Success
Our Expertise + Your Innovation
You want to impact the future of work – we can help. We bring a point of view different from most advisors – our lead analyst George LaRocque has been a buyer and end-user, a technology executive, and for the past decade, a leading industry analyst specializing in work technology. It’s this unique perspective that helps technology providers develop a winning corporate strategy by evaluating all aspects of your business – from products and features to financial validity.
When you partner with WorkTech, you get unparalleled access to market data, VC research, buyer insights, and global resources to give you the best strategic direction possible. This breadth of data and expertise provides the input and feedback you need to truly differentiate yourself in a crowded market.
Why WorkTech Advisory?
- Monthly or quarterly strategy meetings
- Go-to-market strategies including access to buyer insights, positioning and messaging validation, gap analysis, and product roadmap evaluation
- Corporate development, M&A, and ecosystem and channel strategies
- Market and competitive landscapes, including total addressable market (TAM), serviceable available market (SAM), and vertical opportunities
- Market segmentation approaches
- Access to the most comprehensive VC database specific to work technology
- Access to our Impact WorkTech Accelerator program for smaller companies and startups
- Other offerings include custom content, webcasts, speaking engagements, demand generation programs, and more