Q1 2022 continued to surge when it came to global work tech venture capital investments. Join WorkTech founder and market analyst George LaRocque as he reviews and analyzes Q1 results and looks forward to the rest of 2022.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How do Q1 results relate to current market trends?
- How does Q1 compare historically?
- What trends emerged in Q1?
- What do we expect to see during the balance of 2022 for investments and trends?
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $1.61 Billion, 94 Deals, and Two New Unicorns: Q4 2022 Global Work Tech VC Continues To Thrive
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $1.82 Billion and 81 Deals: Q3 2022 Global WorkTech VC Continues to Outperform the Market
- EXCLUSIVE REPORT: $4.6 Billion and Three New Unicorns: Q2 2022 Global WorkTech VC Keeps Pace with 2021 Record