Strategy for Entering a New Market
Provide insights and perspective to inspire, challenge, or validate this WorkTech customer’s go-to-market and product strategies as they consider expanding into new global markets.
This engagement culminated in a strategy advisory session. Ad hoc advisory was used before and after the strategy session.
- Deliverables included:
- Evaluation and feedback on the client’s technology/product strategy
- Current technology landscape and market landscape analysis
- Formulation and presentation of proposed strategies moving forward
- Market trends analysis
- Market Data & Insights
- Market Size/TAM-SAM-SOM
- Global market idiosyncrasies by region
- Perspectives on the tech provider’s brand related to their target market segment and ICP
- M & A strategy. Build, buy, partner analysis.
WorkTech’s insights and deliverables informed decisions made by the client to establish a physical presence in Europe while also beginning the process of evaluating potential acquisition targets to augment growth. Key considerations were established regarding product, marketing, and go-to-market.