Mystery CEO Shane Kovalsky had a lot to talk about with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. Mystery, now “Glue” combines data science and behavioral science to connect employees and deliver impactful experiences online and IRL.
In this interview you’ll learn about:
- The recent acquisition of PopStage, which helps take the product into the flow of work
- Mystery’s evolution from a corporate events and experience tech to an employee experience platform
- Its rebrand as “Glue.”
Shane also discusses product developments involving AI for good, ONA, and other cool technologies all focused on improving Employee Experience online and IRL.
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: Acadian Ventures Founder Jason Corsello Launches the Future of Work 100 and Discusses Work Tech VC Market Conditions
- EXCLUSIVE: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Announces Compa Index Offering Real Time Compensation Offer Market Data
- EXCLUSIVE: HireVue’s CMO Amanda Hahn Discusses HireVue’s Acquisition of Modern Hire