Greenhouse OPEN 22 is happening on May 24 and 25 at the Javits Center in New York City and virtually. WorkTech Founder George LaRocque will be hosting the “Improve Your Tech Stack” track at Greenhouse OPEN. He’ll open each day with a quick view of what attendees will see and learn along with market data and trends from WorkTech that frame the day’s content.
WorkTech has partnered with Greenhouse to bring a preview of Greenhouse Open in this interview series.
Next up: Greenhouse CEO Daniel Chait sits down with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque to catch up on all things Greenhouse. In this fast-moving interview, learn:
- How Greenhouse navigated the pandemic’s uncertainty, leading to substantial growth.
- One year after the TPG Growth and TPG Rise investment of more than $500 million, get an update on what impact the investment has had.
- Get a sense of what kinds of announcements Greenhouse will be making at OPEN.
- Daniel’s perspective on how Greenhouse, its product, team, and the market have evolved since OPEN 19.
Reserve your seat for Greenhouse OPEN at the live or virtual event, here.
$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech through 2021 across 374 deals. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Rich Wilson Discusses Gigged.AI’s $1.95M Seed Round and AI-fueled Talent Marketplace
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Meet One of the Best Kept Secrets in Work Tech – The Result of the VensureHR, PrismHR, and Namely Merger