WorkTech Founder George LaRocque looks at the market through two lenses: the HR Leader/Work Tech buyer and the Work Tech investor. Based on ongoing WorkTech research, webinar attendees will learn the following:
The HR Leader/Work Tech Buyer:
- What did Work Tech buyers prioritize in 2022, which categories saw increased traction, and what were the underlying workforce trends?
- What is the outlook for Work Tech adoption in 2023? What do Work Tech budgets look like for 2023?
- What are the trends and predictions for the year that will have an impact?
The Work Tech Investor:
- 2022 Global Work Tech investment results and the trends that drove them. What is the outlook for Work Tech investment in 2023?
- What are Work Tech investors focused on right now? How, if at all, has their deal calculus changed?
- What are the trends that will impact Work Tech investment in 2023?
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Rich Wilson Discusses Gigged.AI’s $1.95M Seed Round and AI-fueled Talent Marketplace
- EXCLUSIVE: Work Tech Emerges, Nearing $1 Trillion in Market Size by 2026. New Report Reveals Hiring Work Tech Adoption, Spend, and Budgets