WilsonHCG, a global RPO and talent consulting company, today announced the acquisition of Claro Analytics as it continues to grow its talent intelligence capabilities.
WilsonHCG CEO John Wilson and Claro Founder and CEO Michael Beygelman discussed the acquisition with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In the interview you ‘ll learn:
- Why WilsonHCG acquired Claro and why now.
- What this adds to the Wilson HCG service offerings.
- How this advances WilsonHCG’s strategy and roadmap.
- What impact this will have for Wilson HCG customers and Claro customers and users.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021.$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Rich Wilson Discusses Gigged.AI’s $1.95M Seed Round and AI-fueled Talent Marketplace
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Meet One of the Best Kept Secrets in Work Tech – The Result of the VensureHR, PrismHR, and Namely Merger