Daniel Callaghan, CEO of Veremark, discusses their $2.8 Million Seed Round of VC with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. Along with the details related to the funding round, Daniel explains: , how it , and how they
- Veremark’s “career passport” model.
- Leveraging the blockchain for employer and candidate benefit.
- How Veremark differs from legacy pre-employment screening providers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: Acadian Ventures Founder Jason Corsello Launches the Future of Work 100 and Discusses Work Tech VC Market Conditions
- EXCLUSIVE: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Announces Compa Index Offering Real Time Compensation Offer Market Data
- EXCLUSIVE: HireVue’s CMO Amanda Hahn Discusses HireVue’s Acquisition of Modern Hire