Paradox.ai announced a $200 million Series C Round of venture capital with a $1.5 billion valuation for its conversational AI platform for recruiting. This brings its total raised to $253.3 million. The deal was led by Stripes, Sapphire, ThomaBravo, and included participation from Workday Ventures, Indeed, and Twilio.
CEO and Founder Aaron Matos, Chief General Officer Jessica Rush, and Chief Product Officer Adam Godson talk with WorkTech’s George LaRocque about:
- Why Paradox raises this money now.
- How Paradox views the prospects of an IPO or other exit.
- What the impact will be for customers, the market, product, and the Paradox team.
- How Paradox plans to use its new funding.
$13.7 billion was invested globally in work tech through Q3 2021 across 299 deals. 2021 is soaring past $17 billion YTD. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q3 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO Rich Wilson Discusses Gigged.AI’s $1.95M Seed Round and AI-fueled Talent Marketplace
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Meet One of the Best Kept Secrets in Work Tech – The Result of the VensureHR, PrismHR, and Namely Merger