VensureHR CEO Alex Campos and PrismHR CEO Gary Noke discuss the merger of their firms and the subsequent merger with Namely, with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. While the merger wasn’t kept secret, you’ll probably find the breadth, scope, and scale of the resulting entity a surprise. PrismHR is the leading back-office technology that powers the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry. In the same way that it powers the PEO industry, it powers the VensureHR family of PEOs, and now with Namely in the mix they provide a path for employers growing out of the PEO model. They do this in a modular fashion, providing the ultimate flexibility for customers.
In this interview, you’ll learn the following:
- Why the merger happened now?
- How the companies and brands will go to market.
- The trends in the market right now that impact Vensure, Prism, and Namely customers.
- How the economy impacts the PEO model.
- What the future holds for this new entity.
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!