iCIMS, a talent cloud company, announced the acquisition of Candidate.ID, a marketing automation software built for talent acquisition.
iCIMS Chief Product and Development Officer Mike Wilczak and CandidateID CEO and Co-Founder Adam Gordon discuss iCIMS’ acquisition of CandidateID with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- What iCIMS looks for in an acquisition.
- What market conditions made the timing of this deal right for both sides.
- What can iCIMS and Candidate.ID customers expect?
- How iCIMS will offer the Candidate.ID product.
- How big of a fish Adam Gordon caught last weekend.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021.$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!