Prem Kumar, CEO of Humanly, discusses their $4.2 Million Seed Round of VC with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. Along with the details related to the funding round, Prem explains:
- Where Humanly fits in the recruiting tech ecosystem.
- How Humanly helps reduce bias in the recruiting process.
- The impact Humanly tries to have on both candidate and recruiter experience.
- How Humanly expects to use the funding.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: Acadian Ventures Founder Jason Corsello Launches the Future of Work 100 and Discusses Work Tech VC Market Conditions
- EXCLUSIVE: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Announces Compa Index Offering Real Time Compensation Offer Market Data
- EXCLUSIVE: HireVue’s CMO Amanda Hahn Discusses HireVue’s Acquisition of Modern Hire