Economist Andrew Flowers of Recruitonomics (https://recruitonomics.com) addresses the questions on everyone’s minds:
- What’s the likelihood of the US slipping into a recession?
- What should HR and talent leaders be watching in today’s economy?
- Are there new realities of the job market in relation to the economy?
- How will pay transparency impact the job market?
- What would trigger a recession?
Andrew talks about the current economic climate from a labor market point of view with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque.
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- Q3 2021 Global WorkTech VC: $6 Billion and Nine More New Unicorns
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: ConnectUs CEO Teo Gonzalez on the Ultimate 1:1 Meeting Tool for Managers
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: SmartRecruiters CEO Jerome Ternynck Discusses Their $110 Million Series E Round and the Impact of a $1.5 Billion Valuation