Economist Andrew Flowers of Recruitonomics (https://recruitonomics.com) addresses the questions on everyone’s minds:
- What’s the likelihood of the US slipping into a recession?
- What should HR and talent leaders be watching in today’s economy?
- Are there new realities of the job market in relation to the economy?
- How will pay transparency impact the job market?
- What would trigger a recession?
Andrew talks about the current economic climate from a labor market point of view with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque.
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE : Work Tech Global VC 2022 Look Back and 2023 Look Forward
- EXCLUSIVE: Work Tech Emerges, Nearing $1 Trillion in Market Size by 2026. New Report Reveals Hiring Work Tech Adoption, Spend, and Budgets