CURO, a pay equity and compensation management technology provider, was acquired by Payscale, a compensation data provider. CURO CEO Gerry O’Neill discusses the deal with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- How CURO evolved from compensation management to include pay equity.
- The challenges most businesses have with pay equity.
- The impact this acquisition will have on Payscale’s product.
- The impact on Payscale and CURO customers.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: CEO and Founder Melissa Powell on Migrating Talent Across Borders with POCMI
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Kodo People co-Founder Francisco Reyes Pereira on Behavioral Economics and Better Hiring Decisions
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: ConnectUs CEO Teo Gonzalez on the Ultimate 1:1 Meeting Tool for Managers