Compa announced a $3.9 million Seed Round of VC funding for its compensation data app they call the “Deal Desk” for talent acquisition. Compa CEO Charlie Franklin discusses the deal with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque. In this interview learn:
- How Compa emerged from stealth mode.
- Why companies need better compensation data in the hands of recruiters when making employment offers.
- The impact integrating your compensation strategy with recruiting can have on pay equity.
- What the future might hold for Compa.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021. WorkTech Market Insiders get exclusive access to market data, insights, and more with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: Acadian Ventures Founder Jason Corsello Launches the Future of Work 100 and Discusses Work Tech VC Market Conditions
- EXCLUSIVE: Compa CEO Charlie Franklin Announces Compa Index Offering Real Time Compensation Offer Market Data
- EXCLUSIVE: HireVue’s CMO Amanda Hahn Discusses HireVue’s Acquisition of Modern Hire