UK-based Gigged.AI announced a $1.95 million Seed Round led by Par Equity, bringing its total raised to $2.93 million. CEO and co-Founder Rich Wilson discussed the round and Gigged.AI’s product with George LaRocque. In this interview you’ll learn:
- What’s happening in the market and internally at Gigged.AI that made this the right timing for its Seed Round.
- What it was like to raise capital in this economic climate.
- How Gigged.AI leverages AI to augment external and internal hiring.
- How the company and product differentiates from other marketplaces.
- What the future looks like for Gigged.AI
The Work Tech category continues to outperform tech at large for global VC investment. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our Q4 2022 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- EXCLUSIVE: These are the Hiring Work Tech Solutions Employers Plan to Spend More On or Add to Their Tech Stack in 2023
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Economist Andrew Flowers Answers the Recession and Economy Questions That Are On Everyone’s Minds
- EXCLUSIVE : Work Tech Global VC 2022 Look Back and 2023 Look Forward