Beamery, the talent lifecycle management platform, announced the acquisition of Flux, an emerging internal mobility platform. This adds to Beamery’s vision of being a unified platform for both external and internal talent resourcing.
Beamery President Sultan Saidov and Flux CEO Nick Ionita Discuss the Beamery Acquisition of Flux with WorkTech Founder George LaRocque.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- How Flux fits into Beamery’s strategic vision and product roadmap
- What market conditions made the timing of this deal right for both sides.
- What can iCIMS and Candidate.ID customers expect?
- How Beamery will offer the Flux product.
- What this means for the market, Beamery and Flux customers, and their employees.
The work tech market has been incredibly active with mergers, acquisitions, and funding rounds in 2021.$17.9 billion was invested globally in work tech. WorkTech Market Insiders can access insights and analysis of all of the deals in our 2021 report with a free membership.
Enjoy the discussion!
- TREND NOTE: AllyO raises $45 Million Series B for its AI Hiring and Onboarding – Doubles Down on “Platform” Language
- Canada-based Synapse Raises $2.5M USD Seed Round Aiming to Bring AI to Corporate Learning
- Germany-based Zenjob Raises USD $30 Million For Its Job Board Marketplace Matching Students With Temp and Contract Jobs